Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy New Year

Chinese New Year is just around the corner
tomorrow just need to work half a day and I'll be freed

most of the work has been done, or rather most clients are closed for the holiday already
so I think I can watch some movies in office for the whole morning, he he...

it's a good start for the CNY holiday
but when thought of need to clean up my stuff this saturday
makes me feeling tire already...

anyway, happy new year to everyone~

p/s: the next part of my cambodia trip need to wait for a while coz the following part isn't that suitable for viewing during festive seaon. be patient lah, he he...

6 comments:

theng912 said...

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!!!!!!!

vteck said...

kung hei kung hei.. lei yau chor sun kei... (copy from markie)

bl5uesky said...

「猪」年快乐~~
祝你接下来的日子都能。。。
「猪」事顺利^_^

vteck said...

也祝你新年事事顺利喔

chumk said...

Hehehe...lucky u got say copy from markie...if not, sue u for plagarism...hahaha... "chuk lei chee suen moon tong"

vteck said...

new year dun simply sue ppl lah
know u just know one 'lawyer' lah, he he...