Sunday, November 23, 2008

i dun like free gift...

went shopping with stella just now, and we got a 2009 calendar and umbrella as free gift

when we were on the way back, I was just simply flipping the calendar and counting how many holiday we have for next year, and stella suddenly ask me to check out what day is 28 september

i can't remember any special day in september, so without thinking I asked her 'what's happening on that day...',

and the answer was 'that's our wedding day in korea...'

10 comments:

Gary Liew said...

haha...i got the same situation before ler... we men really sucks in remembering dates...

bantwan said...

haha... lucky to remind this here, in future if I have chance, then I won't kena.. hihi

Anonymous said...

大哥~
你也太糗了吧>.<

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahaha..you are so lame..
-__-

huiyandala said...

呵呵.. 你好瘀啊……
但是没有听到下文哦,stella有什么反映?

928蛮容易记的日子啦!
老兄,别忘了!

lizArd2910 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lizArd2910 said...

Don't say u guys as a man, I'm very bad in remembering dates too.... other gary n tracy 16/18 sep.... i dont remember the rest... Sincerely, i dont remember vteck's, not even sylvia....I should be a lousy woman.... :p So sorry if i forgot to great any of u during birthday....
Also... though had ask many times... but till now i still not so confirm the date of ur wedding..... :p 20th? Send my best wishes to u.... 白头偕老。

vteck said...

ha ha, i knew i'm bad at remembering dates, and Stella knew that too, so she didn't mad at me at all. we were just found if fun and laugh it out, he he...

Anonymous said...

...she's good!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... how how how??? :p remember it now now now!