Friday, October 12, 2007

LV n PS

LV is not referring to the brand, but Losing Virginity
PS is not referring to Play Station too. it's referring to Playing Shit

went for medical check up weeks ago
nothing special, just a normal check up I do annually
but this time round I did it at different medical centre and opt for different package

went thru the blood and urine test and all those were normal
the special part was the physical check up with the gay-ish doctor
he actually put a finger in my back side!
damn, there goes the V at the back I kept for my whole life...
and I actually paid for that... this is real sucks! urrgh~~~

also I need to submit some sample of my stool for the check up
they gave me a stick n a card to collect the sample
it was so so so disgusting to look at ur shit so close n u actually have to play with it
it's like filling up a coloring book, I gotta take the sample n fill up the space in the card given to me

this is a real shit playing experience man, walau~~~

11 comments:

ahPao said...

Hahahaa... there goes your first time!!

vteck said...

yeah, there goes my first time, sob sob...

Gary Liew said...

Oh man... that is really disgusting... i remembered when i was sick when small.. the doctor use to stick up some pills into ur asshole... aarrgghhhh.... shit man.. well bro, feels nice ah? hee hee... any chance turning bi sexual?

bantwan said...

what a good experience, haha

vteck said...

gary, no lah, i still prefer to be a straight guy. maybe u can give it a try? he he...

bt, u can try that too if you wan, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

i so can imagine you shouting "yamateeeehhhh" when the gayish doctor "examine" you..wahahahhahahahahaha~~~~

vteck said...

how can u hv such clear picture?
u... :P

Gary Liew said...

hahaha..good one... then the doctor will say "dun worry, it'll hurt the 1st time but later on you'll enjoy it"...hee hee

huiyandala said...

hehehe... kena "sexual harrasment".. lol
singapore doctor not leng cai, is gay lou??

vteck said...

leng zai i also dun wan lah
i like leng lui only

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that the gay-ish doctor played your ball as well (without my permission).

walau...

Jagi, we will go to see another doctor next time. hehe..