Wednesday, May 24, 2006

farewell

it's been full of events for the past days, busy but very fun!

last friday was my last day in Terra
been working there for 2.5 years, it's the longest and most fun job so far
hanks to the crazy gang there, I enjoyed my time there very much

for my farewell party on friday night, we went wow wow cafe for dinner
and then moved to finnegan's for the happening drinking session
Mark, Theng, Wei Lun, Yean, Deric, Poi Foong, Ah Ben, PH, KC, Wen Liang, Yee Ling, Kar Wai, Wai Ling and Eddy(sorry if I miss out anyone :P), thank you guys for such memorable night!

for those who can't make it (like Lay Peng, Amanda, May Ling, Suet, etc...)
too bad lah, you've missed the once in the life time chance, he he...

after the party, I slept the whole day on saturday just to recoverhave to admit that i'm old already...

xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

and on sunday, it's my trip to TIOMAN ISLAND!!!
this is the yearly gathering trip with the college gang
we were housemates for years during college time
it's so lucky that we are still keeping in touch
and still manage to arrange for a gathering trip in different places almost every year

I had a very fun and relaxing trip there
didn't go for the snorkelling but we went for swimming, beach volley, basket ball and football instead. this is very rare coz things like these are far too healthy for us!

sorry guys for not joining u all for the football game
as I really like to just sitting by the beach to read and relax
let the breeze touches my hair gently, and
let the waves sing me a lullaby
but i don't know why i kept farting there... :P

I'm fully recharged now and ready for the next challange that waiting ahead

I know it won't be as fun when i'm away
just bear with it lah guys, as i shall be back to KL when i'm free
and we shall have fun then, yeah...

5 comments:

chumk said...

so... this is the reason u were online today, to update your blog and "sai meng" of your new found freedom. Anyway hope you have a great adventure in the coming near future and remember to have fun. (^_^) Thanksa for everything. You are still "DA MAN!!"

vteck said...

of course i'm the man
dun forget i'm the 'lord wei de' aka the louyeh, he he...

theng912 said...

thanks for the cd old man...*hugz*..love it a lot...Emi Fujita rocks!!!..I've been always wanted to buy her album ever since i steal the songs "moon river" and "desparado" from ur colection...:p

vteck said...

"I've been always wanted to buy her album"... very hard to belive u leh... u didn't even know the name of her, he he...

yuki said...

ha... keep this good memory well oh! also thanks a lot 4 teaching me many things in this new environment here!Wishing u all the best lah!