Sunday, July 10, 2011

the yellow day

for the first time in my life, I wanted to join the rally
if I were in KL, I think I would really be there.

i didnt hv this feeling to the previous Refomasi and Bersih rally, but somehow I feel diff to the Bersih 2.0

I support the movement from the beginning, but I also do think that it is not really a good idea to hv it on the street. like what they said, the intention may be good but it may not b easy to control.

after they met up with Agong. decided not to hv the rally on the street. n accepted the offer from our PM, to hv it at the stadium. I really think that it's gonna be a perfect ending to both sides. but all story comes w a twist. they couldn't get a license from the police, stadium refused to let them use the place, so everything back to square again. 

I feel furious abt it. this is the type of bad authorities that like to play with their power, which I thought it only appear in the movies in '80. but it's happening now in reality!

anyway, kudos to all who supported the movement, be it mentally or physically. it definitely changed some people's mind out there.

I explained to Stella on what happened, n asked her that if she'd let me join em if we were in KL. she replied 'yes of course. n I'll go with u'

1 comment:

bantwan said...

Same as me, after watching all the feedback, I really regret I not join... feel so shame of myself...