Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas eve

Stella and I hated to be in the crowd, so we decided to have a peaceful night at home instead.
while people queuing up in high class restaurant in their best dress, we just went downstairs kopitiam dabao some dishes from the mix rice stall.

the dinner was good, just a little too much that we can't finish all.



had a little red wine for the dinner, and we decided to watch a movie after that.
I suggested to watch "before sunrise" and "before sunset" coz they are Stella's favourite movies.

this is not the first time I watch the movies, just that I fall of sleep the previous time I watch them. now that I have subtitle for the movies, I managed to finish them all this time round.




I don't think I'd ever finish any of them if I were to watch them individually, but when put them together, it's an interesting story...

the first movie (1995) is about a guy and a gal met in a train. the guy had to fly back to US and the gal was heading to paris(?), but they decided to spend the few hours together in Vienna before they apart. well this is just a beautified one-night-stand story to me, doesn't really turn me on. the movie ended at the couple made a promise to meet each other again 6 months later at the same place.

the second movie (2004), before sunset, was 9 years after the first movie... the actor and actress are older now (both in the movie and real life). it's interesting to see the changes of their lives, and also changes of their character and personality.

basically it is just showing the couple talking and ranting for the whole movies, but it's interesting to watch them together. if watching individually... i'd recommend u to give it a pass... :P

oh by the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Before Sunrise - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Sunrise
Before Sunset - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Sunset

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u 2 so lame.. xmas stayed at home..but nvm.. same here... hehehehee

vteck said...

u didn't go party? rare wo... :P

ahPao said...

the movie sound like interesting.. might give it a try.. if i can found both movie together.. hehee..

vteck said...

i can pass u the DVD when u comes to SG. call me ya

audreen said...

平凡最浪漫